November 03, 2011

Moustache Season!

Greetings, bloggers!

What better way to get back into blogging than to promote this year's moustache season! 

Now, I must admit that I don't know a single woman out there who finds one attractive on a man other than my mother. Even then, she's mocked me every time I've grown a moustache in the past. I've grown one for fun, to appease my curiosity, and to annoy my fiancee, but this time... it's for a good cause!

Last year, the Canadian campaign raised over $22 million. 86% went directly to Prostate Cancer Canada programs, and another 2% towards men's health awareness and education. Having done very well to keep administration and fundraising costs well below average compared to other fundraising programs, Movember Canada has convinced me to get on board, "grow a Mo", and raise funds for men's health.

Check out my MoSpace, and please donate!

Thank you! :{ 

Camardicus

No comments: